Question en attente de réponse

Thème
Vos consos / Vos factures

Frais de rejet de paiement?

Bonjour,

I'm here with my receipt and I don't understand why I have to pay 22,49 euros considering that last month I paid 10,10 euros and this is the amount per month written in the contract. I think, there is a detail written as "Frais de rejet de paiement" corresponding to 10 euros. What does it mean?? Because I understood the bank will descount the money each month from my bank account, and last month I don't know what happend but I had to pay by myself.
Can you help me?
My phone number is 06XXXXXXXX.
Thanks in advance.

Sabrina

sabrina
sabrina

sabrina

46 / 100
jetons
Niveau

Les réponses

Hello Sabrina,

When your bill is rejected by your bank, you have 7 days to pay your bill. If you pay late, La Poste Mobile will apply 10 euros of payment rejection on your next bill. I remain available if needed. Rébecca

sabrina
sabrina

sabrina

46 / 100
jetons
Niveau

Okay. So, next bill (corresponding to October) I have to pay it by myself? Or I have to wait for the bank to discount the money from my bank account? Because I don't understand why was rejected the last time.
Thanks.

Hello,

You must pay the bill yourself by another means of payment. When an invoice is rejected, La Poste Mobile does not represent the bill in the bank a second time. Please note that you have no outstanding bill at this time. Your next bill will be published on 19/11. Rébecca

sabrina
sabrina

sabrina

46 / 100
jetons
Niveau

I already checked and it's like you said, the october's bill is payed. I understood.
Thank you very much for you help.