Question en attente de réponse

Thème
Votre téléphone / Votre SIM

How can I get a new SIM card if my phone was stolen?

Hello,
last saturday my phone was stolen and I need a new SIM card but before next 28th of december, because at this date I leave Paris. How can I do to get it?
If it's not possible to get it, how can I do to cancel the contract?
Thanks in advance.

sabrina
sabrina

sabrina

46 / 100
jetons
Niveau

Les réponses

Céline
Céline

Céline

5000 / 5000
jetons
Niveau

Hello,
Sending a SIM card is 5 working days. You will not receive it until 28/12.

You can request one at the post office. In order to tell you the post office likely to have in stock, can you give me the zip code of the town SVP?
Celine.

sabrina
sabrina

sabrina

46 / 100
jetons
Niveau

I went to the poste office and some guy treat me so bad and he refused to help me because I was speaking English and he didn't.. so now I bought another sim card from another company because I don't have time to spend with this situation. It was really a bad situation and nobody from la poste mobile could help me. Now please, tell me how can I do to finish the contract in order to not to have to pay the next month. Thanks

Mélanie
Mélanie

Mélanie

5000 / 5000
jetons
Niveau

Our apologies for the inconvenience encountered.
In order to inform you of the terms of termination, I have just sent you a private message.
See you soon.
Melanie.

Benjamin321
Benjamin321

Benjamin321

21 / 100
jetons
Niveau

Simply receive a replacement SIM card and activate it with your number, or send the deactivated SIM card on https://au.australianwritings.com/case-study-help/ and call customer service and ask them to activate it with the number of your lost phone. You may even be able to deactivate the SIM card