Question en attente de réponse

Thème
Votre téléphone / Votre SIM

How can I deactivatie my sim card?

Hello
Several times, I sent messages about deactivating my Simcard and never received any clear guidelines. I am not in France and each month receive the bill although I am not using my sim card if it continues I will have a big debt to post mobile. so please guide me on how to deactivate my sim card. I don't matter temporary or permanent deactivation. just want to deactivate it.

1080006834leila
1080006834leila

1080006834leila

4 / 100
jetons
Niveau

Les réponses

Khuram
Khuram

Khuram

33 / 100
jetons
Niveau

Hello
Several times, I sent messages about deactivating my Simcard and never received any clear guidelines. I am not in France and each month receive the bill although I am not using my sim card if it continues I will have a big debt to post mobile. so please guide me on how to deactivate my sim card. I don't matter temporary or permanent deactivation. just want to deactivate it.

Sophia
Sophia

Sophia

4841 / 5000
jetons
Niveau
Equipe La Poste Mobile

Hello khuram,

If i understand correctly your request, you want to desactivate your mobile ligne but you are not in France. Is that right ?

Sophia

Khuram
Khuram

Khuram

33 / 100
jetons
Niveau

You can Deactivate my lapost ligne sim card???? Do it please and tell me what you want for Deactivate my sim card help me please thankd

Asmaa
Asmaa

Asmaa

3301 / 5000
jetons
Niveau
Equipe La Poste Mobile

Hello khuram,

If i understand your request correctly, you want to desactivate your mobile ligne, but you are not in France. Is that right ?

Asmaa